Residential Elevator Specifications
- See-through car
- No special wiring – runs off of 110V household current
- Designed is meet ASME standards
- Battery operated – runs in BOTH directions during power outages
- Capacity: 1-2 persons, 400 lbs
- Length: up to 14 feet of travel
- Footprint: 38” wide x 48” from wall, or 38” wide x 39” from wall
- Car accommodates small wheelchair, rollator or power chair
- Car controls: up/down, key-switch, E-stop, alarm, diagnostic LED, car light control switch
- Wireless call-boxes enable rider to call or send unit to either landing
- FOB control for remote use
- Constant low voltage battery charging system
- 250 watt motor with dual winding steel drums – 2:1 drive
- High tensile strength extruded aluminum track
- Textured, easy to clean, powder coated finish on car and rail
- Hi-grade Z97.1 approved clear acrylic visions panels
- Angled non-skid covered threshold for easy entry
- AWS certified welded steel car frame
- Telephone in car
- Pull down seat
- Brightly illuminating overhead LED car light – 4 watts, 12 V
- Carpeted floor for sure footing and comfort
- Designed to meet A17.1-2010/CSA B44-10 sec 5.3
- Part V of ASME for Private Residence Elevators
- Meets NEC standards for wiring
- Designed, tested, and assembled in U.S.A.
- Manufacturer warrants the home elevator as follows: 2 years on batteries, 5 years on all other component parts and 180 days labor reimbursement from date of installation. Further warranty details accompany the owners manual. Also, Wizco Construction LLC will provide up to $1,000.00 total (cumulative) toward labor/service calls for 1 year after the 180 day labor reimbursement from manufacturer expires. If the $1,000.00 is used up before that year is up, any further labor/service calls will be charged at the hourly rate at the time the work is performed plus a trip charge. Any labor/service calls after that 1 year is up will be charged the current hourly rate at the time the work is performed plus a trip charge. Warranties are non-transferable and are valid under normal elevator use only, and not to exceed the 400lb. capacity.
- Manual lowering device
Safety Devices & Features
- Safety hatch on top of car stops travel if 20 lbs or more is on top of car.
- Safety pan under car stop travel if four lbs or more of force is exerted underneath car.
- Two ¼” diameter 7 x 19 GAC cables support the car. Each cable has a breaking strength of 7,000 lbs.
- Sliding radial door allows person to get in and out of elevator in an emergency, even between floors.
- Hand rails inside car to assist and stabilize riders
- Emergency unlocking device for door lock
- UL Listed door interlock – senses door is both closed and locked before allowing unit to operate.
- Regular and final limit switches.
- Slack cable safety switches and broken cable safety
- Units have constant pressure controls so the user controls travel at all times.
- 10-12 day complete installation, including remodeling.
- Installs on any wall – even non-load bearing.
- Unassembled to fit any doorway.
- Can be installed in room with ceilings as low as 7’6”.
- No pit, no machine room, no dedicated outlet required.
- Electrical requirements are 110volt, 2 amps
- Only required maintenance is replacing batteries every 2-3 years.
- Technical service support in the USA.
HOME ELEVATOR OPTIONS
Model shaftless home elevator between floors
Check our downloadable PDF brochure for the residential elevators by clicking the link, PDF brochure
EC-550 FSM TYP
EC-550 FS TYP
New in 2019 is the 3 stop AE model. It can travel 21′ feet with three stops. Unlike our 2 stop SHC models, this will require a Hoistway. This is basically a see through shaft to match the elevator. The hatch cover you see with Luanne in the operation video for our 2 stop elevators will not work with the three stop system.
Some of the main features are as follows:
- Larger 42” x 42” car
- 36” wide door opening…plenty big for a wheelchair
- Can be front entry, pass through, or 90 degree!
- Still battery operated, no pit, no machine room, no dedicated electrical
- 500 lb. capacity
- Runs twice as fast at 18’ per minute
- 3-stop available up to 21’ of travel
- Can be ordered with or without acrylic windows in the side walls
- HOIST-WAY INSTALLS ONLY…BUT,
- Any of our other cars can be put on this trolley system…meaning there is now availability of any 3-stop unit using any of our car sizes.
Below you will find downloadable PDF file drawings.
TYP – AE6F
TYP – AE6L
TYP – AE6P
TYP – AE6R
The (2) pictures of the new AE model are taken at the training facility where the Elevator is manufactured. These are solid side walls but the AE can be ordered with acrylic windows like our SHC models.
The picture of the Hoistway is from a smaller SHC model so you can see what this will look like.
We’re excited to offer this new AE Elevator to those that need that 3rd stop and need room to accompany a wheelchair.